Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Bodie Jacket in Vintage Brown Deerskin

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Cool collar.
Thanks! I love spread collars on leather jackets.
I like the color and matte finish as it makes the jacket more versatile to wear. I like to have at least 1 jacket with “plain” leather to balance out when I decide to wear a “loud” outfit, so it doesn’t look like I’m trying too hard.
Yes it does certainly make the jacket more versatile to wear. That's a good point. I think I'm pretty used to having fairly loud jackets.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
@dudewuttheheck the fit looks phenomenal, I get what you mean with how lackluster the hide is compared to your other jackets but hopefully you keep it long enough you can see the redtones that you like so much. The details of that jacket is beautiful. Congratulations

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
@dudewuttheheck the fit looks phenomenal, I get what you mean with how lackluster the hide is compared to your other jackets but hopefully you keep it long enough you can see the redtones that you like so much. The details of that jacket is beautiful. Congratulations
Thanks! I'm planning to keep my weight down so I expect that I will still have this jacket for a long time to come. Hopefully those nice red tones will come through, but even if not, I'm still happy with the jacket overall.

Leigh H

Practically Family
Thanks! I'm planning to keep my weight down so I expect that I will still have this jacket for a long time to come. Hopefully those nice red tones will come through, but even if not, I'm still happy with the jacket overall.

How did you lose the weight? running/working out? change of eating habits?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
The fit is perfect for your build and vintage style so it makes sense to keep the jacket. The jacket being made out of deerskin is also a big plus in comfort and year round wearability down SoCal. How about some new pair boots to match the jacket? Its kinda similar to the deerskin john lofgren engineer boots they have on pre order at S&S

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
Did you ever get that field leather jacket? What happened with that order that you mentioned in the original post?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails