Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers LaBrea

Kuro

Practically Family
Soon...
Right now i am dealing with this crap:

6Ue9xfE.jpg

DI5Sytj.jpg

Not really had much time to think about leather jackets, but i might have some time to take pics tomorrow...
Before someone asks, i didn't drop it on there, a storm did.

That is awful. I wish you a painless process dealing with that.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
wow, that's traumatic and looked expensive, well to be positive at least covid is on the way out and businesses and services are hopefully open there. it's a sign to go to truly classic horse and cart man, at least horses can move away to safety when things look dangerous around them...

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, no onw was hurt, both my car and my GF's car are totaled, luckily we both had insurance and they are covering it.
I spent today bucking the tree and removing all the parts i had added to the Lada to mount them on the new one when it arrives, sould have the new car in 6 weeks.
It's has been pretty crap but at least we have had a good outcome.

Edit: the incident itself was a reallly close call, my GF came home with takeaway, she parked her car, got in the house, sat at the table and the tree fell.
Literally 3 minutes after she had parked her car!

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Soon...

6Ue9xfE.jpg

DI5Sytj.jpg

Not really had much time to think about leather jackets, but i might have some time to take pics tomorrow...
Oh shit.

Kuro

Practically Family
Gorgeous! Is that Shinki?
Yes. Or that is what I understand of Freewheelers and their use of the "Rude Black" leather for this jacket.

It is also interesting to learn from photos and from people who have handled jackets from different years that the leather batches differ.

Soon...

6Ue9xfE.jpg

DI5Sytj.jpg

Holy crap man!!! Thank God nobody was hurt!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Click on the second photo and see how nice the deerskin leather is, looks thick and soft. Nicest leather tog. Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ