Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers leather jackets

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What’s the process of buying a jacket from them? Their website seems to be a virtual showroom and blog only.
There is a list of their dealers with respective links on their website.
http://freewheelers.co.jp/english/store/index.html
Used to be able to order directly from them thru email but in recent years most of their leather jackets are sold out at their own shop so you will have to go thru the list of dealers to find your size.

Berto

One of the Regulars
La Brea:

8LJifCG.jpg

t8z3zp9.jpg

rl7miUK.jpg

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/freewheelers-labrea.94219/

San Mateo (sold, too small):

2SUQk85.jpg

NRqtsBw.jpg

hbewPsE.jpg

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/fs-freewheelers-san-mateo-peters-aviator-jacket.97651/
Carlos La brea is close to perfection. I love it.

enjoy it.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, and acc to my insta non jacket related congrats are in order.

Yes, that looks great and a big congratulations too. Pity you won't wear your leather jacket for the occasion lol

Haha thanks guys! Yeah even though she is into this clothing style now too, she would kill me if I tried to wear anything like this on that day. I think I'll just count my blessings and listen to her :D

Seank

A-List Customer
My wife finally noticed the new Muholland today. We were at the park with my son and she looked at me quizzically and asked “is that a new jacket? It looks different but honestly I can’t tell anymore”

I replied...”uh...I guess it’s one of my newer ones. Why? Do you like it?”

the wife. “Not really”

LOL if she knew what I paid she’d really not like it. :cool:

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
My wife finally noticed the new Muholland today. We were at the park with my son and she looked at me quizzically and asked “is that a new jacket? It looks different but honestly I can’t tell anymore”

the wife. “Not really”

Why can someone not like the Mulholland???!! :D This reminds me of many situations I've been in with my wife - at some point she quit commenting my jackets and in 9 out of 10 times she doesn't even say if it looks good or not, just ignoring I would say as in her eyes almost every black or brown jacket I own do look the same.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

the wife. “Not really”

You know the joke about the old fisherman (but it applies to all hobbies): "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my gear for what I told her I paid for it". :)

TG3

One of the Regulars

the wife. “Not really”

HAHAHA bravo sir!

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars
Why can someone not like the Mulholland???!! :D This reminds me of many situations I've been in with my wife - at some point she quit commenting my jackets and in 9 out of 10 times she doesn't even say if it looks good or not, just ignoring I would say as in her eyes almost every black or brown jacket I own do look the same.

I like the mulholland on the right body, but maybe not for me (tall-ish and slim-ish with long legs proportional to my upper body)... it kind of disrupts the lines of my body and makes my torso look shorter... plus the stitching on the handwarmers kind of accentuates the belly (especially since the shoulder to waist drop off is relatively big).

I think it suits a v shaped figure and 5'9-10ish or under but of course ymmv. That said, if a larger size came up I'd be tempted to try again, but then again there are certain things on a jacket that I think just work better for me personally (zipper not ending right at the hem, a bit of splay from waist to hips, mid half belt vs low [or none at all]... essentially a lot of things the mulholland is lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112