Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers leather jackets

Serghei Velescu

Familiar Face
Hi All

Decided to create a separate thread where you can share photos with your Freewheelers leather jackets

Feel free to share and show us your beauties :)

Cheers!

Seank

A-List Customer
I’ll start... here is my new Muholland!

8F878526-0595-474A-A559-A3E181835F47.jpeg

The muholland seems to be a fan favorite and it’s easy to see why. It’s basically a modernized Cal Ventura, redesigned as street wear and to great success. I usually avoid Japanese brands as I find the purchase process too difficult to navigate. That said, if I ever found this in a 44” I would pounce. It’s like a summary of all the elements I’ve pursued in various jackets rolled into one.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I like the la brea/speedmaster/mulholland patterns plus the suede trucker that Jake wears. I agree that the mulholland is a fancier version of the Cal CHP but I think therein lies its charm, its rugged but refined at the same time. I would not mind to add a black vintage to my collection

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I would not mind to add a black vintage to my collection
@Jin431 Looks great on you and you know who will make you a black one hopefully soon...then you no longer need a FW even it it's not vintage black :D and depending on the outcome of yours (I'm sure Greg's clone will be perfect as usual) I'll decide whether I go for a clone or another style (in 10 months...).

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
You might say that I like Freewheelers...

The ones that I have sold because I shrunk out of all of them:

Vintage Brown Mulholland size 42
Ww4PstQ.jpg

Vintage Black Mulholland size 42:
d0d4T2Z.jpg

Rude Black San Mateo (the exact one that Carlos is wearing above):
KhIsIaa.jpg

VxeqRqj.jpg

The ones that I still have:

Yellow Ocher/Ochre Sunset size 42 (unfortunately for sale because it's also too big):
RAHDBJk.jpg

AmGFQzi.jpg

Dead Leaf Brown Caboose size 42 (for some reason this size 42 still fits):
6VVPCrU.jpg

KMMcfWl.jpg

9EpafIs.jpg

Vintage Black Mulholland size 40:
sRipIr2.jpg

bpPUcGD.jpg

YGjEGAX.jpg

ecG8I5X.jpg

Gold Bud Bullhide Suede Lot. 667 size 40 (it's actually roughout):
F9FqhvZ.jpg

7Plkqv9.jpg

NoOWwN8.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
@Robbie79 i hope to get a black mulholland my size before Greg starts working on the Mulholland clone which will probably not happen until next year Considering how busy it is at FL. Still hoping to get a follow up email from watanabe-san lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ