Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Mulholland Size 36

Ben1111

Familiar Face
Finally, I decided to let go of my Mulholland jacket. Over the past few warm months, I gained so much weight that I have outgrown this size 36 Mulholland. Now it is so hard for me to put it on and take it off. I don't think I will be able to lose enough weight to fit this jacket again.

Asking $2500 shipped to anywhere in US.

Size inch cm
chest: 20.08 51
Length: 22.83 58
Shoulder: 17.32 44
Sleeve: 24.02 61

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 298

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
The current price of a new one is actually $2,950.00 https://www.brogueshop.com/products/freewheelers-mulholland-leather-jacket. Please share the link to the price point you found. I will gladly adjust the price accordingly. Adding unreasonable markup is not my intention at all.
I'm talking about how much I can get it for from Japanese retailers. You may be able to get that much money for it honestly because most Japanese retailers are sold out and as you pointed out its more money in US retailers. If you can, then you should get that price.

Ben1111

Familiar Face
Used one in worse condition is asking for 300k jpy, so 2,150 USD without taxes and shipping. Yours is in better condition. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1052027799

These jackets are now worth a lot of money on used market because no new ones in Japan. Like Air Jordans from 1990s.

Keep it in good condition and wait for the right buyer. GLWS.
Thanks Canuck Panda! Right, and it costs extra customs duty and shipping when buying directly from Japan (not to mention the long wait). I experienced all that for this Mulholland.

I'm not in a hurry to sell it. it will stay in like-new condition for a long time.

sshack

A-List Customer
Pardon
Used one in worse condition is asking for 300k jpy, so 2,150 USD without taxes and shipping. Yours is in better condition. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1052027799

These jackets are now worth a lot of money on used market because no new ones in Japan. Like Air Jordans from 1990s.

Keep it in good condition and wait for the right buyer. GLWS.
Pardon my ignorance, by why are there no NEW FreeWheeler Jackets in Japan?

circuitcatastrophe

Familiar Face
There are no new Freewheelers jackets (most of them, anyway — the Centinela was just released a few weeks ago) due to a leather and labor shortage that canceled last season’s run of jackets. Apparently, FW has only made the determination that the Centinela, La Brea, and San Mateo would be produced if they could source the leather and labor (and we now see the Centinela just released). After those three jackets, it’s apparently undecided what they would produce but, unless something more existential threatens them, I imagine we’ll see the Mulholland again eventually.

sshack

A-List Customer
There are no new Freewheelers jackets (most of them, anyway — the Centinela was just released a few weeks ago) due to a leather and labor shortage that canceled last season’s run of jackets. Apparently, FW has only made the determination that the Centinela, La Brea, and San Mateo would be produced if they could source the leather and labor (and we now see the Centinela just released). After those three jackets, it’s apparently undecided what they would produce but, unless something more existential threatens them, I imagine we’ll see the Mulholland again eventually.
Thank you, didn't know that. I wonder if other Japanese companies (Real McCoy, Rainbow, etc) are affected similarly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112