Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frenchy's Opening in Austin, TX

Snookie

Practically Family
The owner of the Burbank-based retro salon, "Frenchy's" is moving to Austin, TX and is planning to open a franchise there. She's still in the process of moving, so it hasn't been finalized, but look for it soon!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I'd be tempted to move to Austin in order to work in a salon known for vintage styles.I may have to check it out and stop in for a do.

Snookie

Practically Family
I think she's moving this week or next, so it probably won't be open for a while...if you want more info, maybe you could contact the Frenchy's in Burbank for some contact info?

I think the girls who work there really love it.

fernande

Vendor
Oh cool! I checked out the website, it looks so cute!

I will definitely try to stop by when I'm down in Austin for the SXSW music festival..
I'm making a list right now of all the vintage stores, salons, bars, I want to visit, this definately looks like a spot to check out. Maybe I can get some fabulous up do for one of the parties, and post pics.....

I'd love to see my hair finger waved- properly. (ack! its so hard doing it myself!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80