Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freshman looking for an advice - slim FQHH jacket

Wuj

New in Town
Thanks Guys for help, advice and appreciation - especially for @ton312 whose photos proved that bootlegger could be thick and fit at the same time.
It seems that the beautiful adventure with Aero has just started for me. I didn't expect that this here jacket could represent a symbol of individuality and belief in personal freedom, but it is exactly how it is:)
Could you tell me, how the jacket breaks-in? I mean if it becomes longer or shorter? I feel now that back could be one inch longer...

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Guys for help, advice and appreciation - especially for @ton312 whose photos proved that bootlegger could be thick and fit at the same time.
It seems that the beautiful adventure with Aero has just started for me. I didn't expect that this here jacket could represent a symbol of individuality and belief in personal freedom, but it is exactly how it is:)
Could you tell me, how the jacket breaks-in? I mean if it becomes longer or shorter? I feel now that back could be one inch longer...

Unless you have a freak accident, the length should stay the same. As the shoulders soften and the jacket molds to you it might drop a tiny bit, but it isn't going to get any longer.
Personally, i think the length you went with is great. I am exactly the same height as you and have always aimed for 26.5" back.
It reaches just above the back pockets, which IMO is perfect. Longer and it starts interfering with trouser pockets.

Live with this one for a while before you start second guessing your decisions, it fits you great.
Change things (if need be) on the next one.

I've never noticed any shrinkage with any of my jackets... In fact, to my knowledge, only this guy has:
Of+george+costanza+lets+see+if+thisll+make+front+page_f1e9be_5032221.png

I wouldn't worry about it, just don't wear it in the pool;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy