Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

From pixie to.. what?!

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face
i meant to say as well, today i went for a walk with a dog and it was windy and i thought "gosh my hair is annoying!" and then went, "hold on! my hair is long enough to be caught by the wind! woohoo!" haha it was quite exciting for me :)

haha, I had one of those moments the other day. My hair was too knotty to use a comb and I can finally justify using my brush again. :) it was one of those "urgh bloody hair getting in knots.....oh wait its long enough to be knotty again! YAY!!"

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face
:cheer2:
I had that moment, and I glorified it.
Having my head nearly shaved (not by my choice) was truly frustrating, so seeing that my hair is growing...
And, last week I met a person who hasn't seen me in some time. He told me "Your hair looks great" :thumb:

But, could I manage it in the office? :nono:
My ideal friend these days is: hairspray. :D

ah Im currently on a college course, so admittedly most days Im just flying free looking daft ;) scarfs and bandanas would be an improvement, but I dont care about impressing the other people on the course :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points