Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 2003 Levi's LVC x Aero Rockabilly Size S (36)

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
I bought this from the Aero sale page in 2019, see screenshot at the bottom of all the images below. If you know the model, then you know.

Interestingly, Aero sold this jacket as "goatskin". And I thought these had been made in jerky horse. Of course I haven't handled a lot of jerky hides nor whatever goatskin they may have used before their well-known pebble goatskin that they've been stocking for years now. So I really can't tell.
In any event, the hide looks great with its reddish brown hue and it's comfortable to wear, much softer than chromexcel horse in any case. So whatever it is, it wears as softly as a heavier goatskin.

Aero relined this one with their plaid cotton liner, both torso and sleeves (the original LVC collab had a shiny rayon liner) and put new sturdy cream twill pocket liners in as well. So it's fresh inside. Other than that it's the original 2003 one-time production run, made before the Rockafella became an Aero model when they bought back the copyright to the pattern.

Excellent condition inside and out, I haven't worn the jacket and stored it safely in the closet. The abrasions at some of the edges (see collar) appear to be natural to the type of leather used. It actually points toward the hide being jerky horse, but I can't be sure as it merely reminds me so much of the hip pockets abrasions on jerky horse Aero A2 jackets.

The stitching is perhaps more consistent than regular Aero jackets. In any event it's certainly not less so.

I'm asking €580 net to me plus shipping from Germany via a fully tracked parcel of the national postal service DHL Germany.

Shipping to:
Germany €7
EU €16
UK €27
US €37
elsewhere: happy to ship anywhere, just ask for a quote.

Payment via PayPal F&F. Prefer to deal with longstanding members if possible.

All measurements in inches, taken with the jacket zipped and laid flat, leather fully smoothed out.

chest pit to pit 19.5
width across hem 19.5
shoulder width 17.25
sleeve length along curvature from shoulder seam 24.5
back length from collar seam to back hem 23.5
waist at the height of the backbelt 17.5 (no cinch option, the tab cinch is adornment only; they only changed that on the Rockafella)

i1Dw9C1.jpg

hJhZedb.jpg

fs8H0Z8.jpg

4IzBePp.jpg

8cmjsVc.jpg

nWsxoEH.jpg

7q2uVjM.jpg

cKNlxEN.jpg

Rk4e4ej.jpg

G3EjbFN.jpg

DgqZXPi.jpg

i96i9u4.jpg

5ZqCNRa.jpg

ZTz5GUZ.jpg

02S19f6.jpg

9mYldnZ.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful jacket, wish it were a little bigger!

I'm 37-38" chest, 30-31" waist and that's the limit for wearing this jacket comfortably. I'd say it's ideal for a 36-37" chest. The garment measurement of the chest may suggest a trim fit, but weirdly the cut works very well for this size range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana