Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 50's or 60's German Leather Motorcycle Jacket, M or S (38-ish)

will this fit a 17.5 shoulder and a 21 inch chest?

It will. I just tried it on. Shoulders will fit & I am 100-ish cm in chest and can easily zip it up with plenty of room to spare. It's like a true 40 or 42 in chest and I can't understand how but there's enough space. @Marc mndt wears 42 and can zip this jacket up so yeah.

Amazing jacket by the way. I haven't tried it over a T-shirt ever but it fits me perfectly right now...

that's great! what about the shoulder? will it work for a 17.5-17.75?

I don't believe in shoulder width. I just put the measurement because people often insist on it but I personally do not believe shoulder width has any bearing on anything other than sleeve length. I have broad shoulders and the shoulders on this jacket fit me just fine. Marc has even broader shoulders and the jacket fits him.

I'm six one, 170-ish lbs.

New-Ca22222nvas.jpg

So far, zero out of several people who said they will 100% legit honest to God for sure buy the jacket, bought the jacket. The transaction usually comes to a halt once the buyer is presented with a Paypal address but this has been a well established MO of said individuals so the alternative ending wasn't exactly expected to begin with.

Thus, this lovely jacket is still available.

And please, don't be that guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider