Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Board Racer 40, Black FQHH

RMF308

One of the Regulars
C3F178CC-13E9-43F6-B18D-07A066C2C2DC.jpeg
83FB0B8B-E117-4F62-B150-5CB0E04E90E7.jpeg
For Sale: Aero Board Racer, size 40 in Black FQHH with Olive cotton drill lining.

The jacket is in near new condition with some slight creasing at the elbows. No smells or issues. Slight leather grain mismatch on back panel (it will eventually break in to match). I haven’t worn it very much, probably less than 10 times total as I have 4 other Aero jackets. Purchased from Carrie@Thurston in Oct 2016.

$650 +shipping. USPS MO, bank check, or PayPal+3%

Here are the dimensions and the original order

Aero Board Racer
SIZE 40
LEATHER- CXL FQHH
COLOUR- Black
SLEEVE LENGTH- 26.25 inches
BODY LENGTH- 25.5 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- Left side vertical interior pocket with no closure
PIT TO PIT FRONT - 22 inches
WIDTH BOTTOM FRONT HEM - 20.5 inches
STYLE- Board Racer with Four-Pocket front (two horizontal chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets), standard Board Racer back (vertical split seam with kidney panel), Buco collar, regular snap on collar (no branding) and no windflap
ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular brass (shiny) Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with regular brass ball and chain pulls on all four front pockets
LINING- Olive cotton drill lining

Here are the pics of the jacket that Carrie posted of it when new: See post #2339 https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-affiliate-thread.70770/page-167#post-2146733

Last edited:

danilo

New in Town
what do you weigh? What's your normal jacket size? I've read that the BR fit is slimmer than it's tag size. Also are the sleeve's longer than normal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner