Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Board Racer Black FQHH Vicenza Size 38 - $750

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is an Aero Board Racer in black horsehide vicenza size 38 with tartan liner.

I can't say enough about how beautiful the vicenza leather on this particular jacket is, as you can see the grain is really popping. I really thought I'd keep this jacket forever but unfortunately I've just outgrown it.

One upgrade I did with my local leather craftsperson was to add a hidden inside pocket (you can see it in the pictures). I realized how much I missed having an inside pocket from not having one! The pocket is made of suede and I think it's really nice how it is seamlessly installed within the liner. Hardware is all working perfectly and comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Below are the measurements of the jacket (I've also taken pictures of how I recorded those numbers below for reference).
Shoulders - 17"
Chest - 20.5"
Back - 25"
Waist - 18"
Bottom hem - 19.125"
Arms 25.5"

I am asking $750USD plus shipping. I am based in Vancouver, BC Canada and can provide a shipping quote given your location. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Last edited:

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars
IMG_2852.JPG IMG_2854.JPG IMG_2856.JPG IMG_2858.JPG IMG_2859.JPG IMG_2860.JPG IMG_2861.JPG IMG_2863.JPG IMG_2866.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2865.JPG
    IMG_2865.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 29

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ