Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Board Racer Size 40 Brown CXL Steerhide

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a brown Aero Board Racer in size 40. This jacket is medium weight steerhide and the same spec as the black one I have for sale aside from the inside lining. Again, I won't be heart broken if this doesn't sell, but I have an Aero 7 in brown which i can put a think layer under so seeing if there is any interest on this one. The color variation on this jacket is amazing. Again, won't be too sad if this doesn't sell, I will just only wear it with t-shirts :), but if somebody will give it regular wear, it deserves it!

STYLE- Board Racer with Two-Pocket front (two standard angled chest pockets) with single “V” yoke (like on Premier Highwayman), kidney panel (external only), Dark Brown thread and no wind flap.
SIZE- 40

LEATHER- CXL Steerhide

COLOUR- Brown

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Antique brass Talon (Sunburst box) front zipper with antique brass
diamond pulls on chest pockets

LINING- Isle of Skye medium weight tartan

STITCH COLOR- Brown

SLEEVE LENGTH- 27.5 inches

BODY LENGTH- 26.5 inches

INSIDE POCKETS- None

Price $800 +shipping PayPal only.
Cheers!

Attachments

• brown 9.JPG
    brown 9.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 745
  • brown 1.JPG
    brown 1.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 743
  • brown 2.JPG
    brown 2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 710
  • brown 3.JPG
    brown 3.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 725
  • brown 4.JPG
    brown 4.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 705
  • brown 5.JPG
    brown 5.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 719
  • brown 6.JPG
    brown 6.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 709
  • brown 7.JPG
    brown 7.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 690
  • brown 10.JPG
    brown 10.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 745
  • brown 11.JPG
    brown 11.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 709

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hello -

I will get those later this morning and send them along to you. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers!

d z

New in Town
damn, the shoulder and p2p are perfect, just that 27.5 is an inch or so long but still verrrry tempting. you got some long arms my friend!

just checking, is the sleeve length measured straight down or curved with the sleeve?

Last edited:

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Haha, yea I have long arms and inseam! The 27.5 is the measurement straight from Aero. I can try to measure it again later, but it's probably a little shorter now with the break in. I think they normally fold the sleeve over the middle of the front and measure straight down.

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Reviving this thread. I love this jacket and decided to hold on to it, but its just a little too snug to get regular use.

New price $600.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB