Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS : AERO HIGHWAYMAN mid-weight HH size 40

Volpone

New in Town

I'm offering my HWM first here on FL, before listing it on Ebay. It was purchased last year and worn for about two months in the fall.

DSCN2091.jpg

DSCN2090-1.jpg

DSCN2092.jpg

Price is 350 GBP, free shipping to Europe.

Volpone

New in Town
Hello,
Thank you for the interest in my jacket, it’s an excellent piece of garment, a bit short for my taste, so I will go for a “longer” style, maybe LHB or Cheyenne or a winter jacket ( no smoking, no pets) … below are a few pic’s made a couple of days ago.

Measurements are:

Collar seam to bottom of jacket 25,5"
Underarm seam to cuff 18"
Shoulder seam to cuff measured from the outside 26"
Armpit to armpit is 24,5"
Seam across the back from shoulder to shoulder 20"
With the collar standing fully up to the bottom of jacket 28,5"

Pic-4.jpg

Pic-5.jpg

Volpone

New in Town
Hello,
for the loungers it's also free shipping to US ( inside UE it's like sendind to US !?, my mistake ...), thank you all for watching !
Regards,
V.

Radu

Familiar Face
Salut

Daca poti , da-mi te rog un email sau un numar de tel. As vrea cateva informatii despre HWM. Multumesc , Radu

Volpone

New in Town
Hello,

surely we will discuss about HWM and others, but for now , please post only in english, still you can not receive PM.
Regards,
V.

Radu

Familiar Face
HWM Fitting

OK, so, I ordered a HWM 5-6 days ago and I have some concern about the length of the jacket. My size is 38. Amanda told me that for 38 the back length is about 24.5” . I am 175 cm tall and since I don't like the short type of jackets, I request a 1.5" to be ad to the length of the jacket. So my jacket will be 26" for 176 cm. I saw that you sold your jacket being to short. How tall are you and what your meaning for the short is in this case. May be a picture? My wish is that my HWM to cover the Zippo pocket from my jeans let's say that I'd like to drop 10 -12 cm over my belt.
And my second fear is about fitting. I am a thin guy and I want a snug fit, I give my measure to Amanda and I told her, more than once lol how I'd like it to be. Do you think that is ok to fully trust her? Thanks

Volpone

New in Town
Hello,

About the length, I also added 1” to the body, while I’m 180 cm tall, and the jacket does cover the Zippo pocket, but 10-12 cm over the belt might be too much for this type of jacket. Secondary, if you want a snug fit, HWM pattern must be altered a bit, as these jackets are quite wide underarms (mine is 24,5 pit to pit for a size 40). You can fully trust on Amanda, if you gave her all the measurements he asked for and also your personal options, I’m sure the jacket will be as you wanted to be. Hope that helps.
Regards,
V.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR