Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Highwayman with frontyoke and moutoncollar in a size 42

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a beautiful customized Aero Highwayman made from brown Horween FQHH. It has the frontyoke of the zipsleeve HWM, one innerpocket and the old, hasslefree "Aero" zipper (antiquebrass). The jacket has been tapered down by 2 inches by my leathertaylor and I had the moutoncollar added which makes this a very unique jacket. The leather is as soft as FQHH can get and has a fantastic patina. There are a couple of needle holes in the sidepanels where the taylor took measure. This was the first high quality leather jacket I purchased and I`m not let this one go for peanuts, as I think this one is special (at least for me ).

The measurements are:

pit to pit: 24"

sleevength: 26,75"

back from collarseam: 26,25"

width at bottomhem: 20,5"

shoulder: 20"

I´m asking 550BP/720USD/640EU plus shipping from Germany

[url=https://picload.org/view/ridacpri/20170521_153826.jpg.html]

[/url]

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wow that jacket looks great on you! Fit is perfect....hate to ask this but is the fur on the collar removable too?

Such a nice Highwayman there...

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Wow that jacket looks great on you! Fit is perfect....hate to ask this but is the fur on the collar removable too?

Such a nice Highwayman there...
The mouton has been stitched to the collar using the original stitchholes so it can be removed.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
The mouton has been stitched to the collar using the original stitchholes so it can be removed.
So it's not removable, but if uninstalled, it would look unmolested. But no one should remove that collar. It's awesome.

Personally, I'm tempted, but the asking price is a bit much for me. Can't say that I blame you though.

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
So it's not removable, but if uninstalled, it would look unmolested. But no one should remove that collar. It's awesome.

Personally, I'm tempted, but the asking price is a bit much for me. Can't say that I blame you though.
That´s what I was trying to say ;) @Guppy Make me an offer, there might be a little price margin. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff