Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Leather Jacket 'Pioneer' Model Dark Brown Kudu Leather size 40

jaypan

New in Town
I am selling this jacket I purchased from AL a few years ago. I have only worn it a few times and in an effort to downsize my collection I decided to let go of this one and a couple of other jackets. It is a beautiful jacket, but I just cannot wear them all, wish I could. It is in excellent shape and features this unique Kudu leather which is quite comfortable to wear. Asking price of $650 includes shipping in the US. Let me know of any questions, please. Thanks. Here is some info on the Pioneer model http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1513

Approximate measurements
Shoulder width 19 in
Sleeve length 24.25 in
Armpit to Armpit 21 in

IMG_5631.jpg
IMG_5632.jpg
IMG_5633.jpg
IMG_5635.jpg
IMG_5636.jpg
IMG_5637.jpg
IMG_5638.jpg
IMG_5639_1.jpg
IMG_5640.jpg
IMG_5641.jpg
IMG_5642.jpg

I never took much notice of this style on Aero's website but seeing it like this, I'm amazed how beautiful this jacket is. Those photos there don't do it any justice at all. The leather is really nice!

ljs1960

One of the Regulars
I am selling this jacket I purchased from AL a few years ago. I have only worn it a few times and in an effort to downsize my collection I decided to let go of this one and a couple of other jackets. It is a beautiful jacket, but I just cannot wear them all, wish I could. It is in excellent shape and features this unique Kudu leather which is quite comfortable to wear. Asking price of $650 includes shipping in the US. Let me know of any questions, please. Thanks. Here is some info on the Pioneer model http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1513

Approximate measurements
Shoulder width 19 in
Sleeve length 24.25 in
Armpit to Armpit 21 in

IMG_5631.jpg
IMG_5632.jpg
IMG_5633.jpg
IMG_5635.jpg
IMG_5636.jpg
IMG_5637.jpg
IMG_5638.jpg
IMG_5639_1.jpg
IMG_5640.jpg
IMG_5641.jpg
IMG_5642.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Glad you got a buyer for this. The Kudu jackets are very rare now - as memory serves, that hide was only available for a year or two. An important Aero model, the Pioneer, too: it bridged a gap between Aero's main 30s and 50s halfbelts, but more significantly, it was the first jacket to make a feature of the back being more than one piece and in lighter hide, both at a time when the niche was totally fixated on one-piece backs and heavy hides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran