Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Ridley FQHH sz 42, new with tags

ryan_b

New in Town
Hi all,
I received this custom jacket about a month ago from Carrie @Insurrection, and while it is a very, very nice jacket, I've decided in the wait between ordering and receiving it that I'd like something slightly different. It is exactly what I ordered but then I made the mistake of repeatedly checking the Insurrection thread here and...saw something I liked a bit more.

It has only been tried on out of the box a few times, and I had to send it back to Insurrection after initially receiving it to get the zipper fixed. It was a simple re-stitching of where the lower zipper box is. Carrie said it was an easy fix, and it's fine now and back with me.

Jacket info:

Aero Ridley 42
Added .5 inches in sleeve and length
Sleeve length - 26.5 inches
Body length - 27 inches
Epaulettes
Left inside pocket
Tumbled black FQHH
Nickel hardware
Weathered Patriot lightweight tartan liner
Zero wear, new with tag still attached

I am 6'1" 210lbs with a broad build and this fits perfect. I've already ordered a second Ridley with a different configuration, but same dimensions. Now to just pay for it by selling this ;)

900.00 shipped, local pickup available also (Bay Area). PM for any questions!

D6X6OyO.jpg sIW1WvY.jpg m989clr.jpg ioC7zJf.jpg JHF7kbm.jpg sP5oAYJ.jpg

-Ryan

ryan_b

New in Town
Great looking jacket. If possible can you post the P2P, shoulder width, and waist? Thank you.

As best I could figure out to measure, the jacket is:

19" across the top of the shoulders
20.5" from pit to pit
19.5" across the waist

Hopefully I'm measuring in the correct spots. The jacket is a stock 42 Ridley though, with just the added .5 in added in sleeve and length. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-R

ryan_b

New in Town
I'll try those guidelines tonight and post up the measurements, I know for sure I didn't do the p2p or shoulders correctly.

ryan_b

New in Town

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Can you take some fit pics? I am 5'11, 180 lbs and this seems from the measurements that it would fit well. I am having trouble imagining it will fit me, if it fits you well at 210 lbs, though.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wow the shoulders seems narrow to me, I'll measure my Size 42 Aero J106 when I get home, I was thinking it was more of a 19.5 or so. All else looks very similar to the J106. GL with the sale!! :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Measured mine this evening, it's a labeled 42 J106 with gussets at each arm and the measurement across the shoulders is right at 19.5" Interesting yours seems to be narrower there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy