Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Rockafella Size 38

Pandemic

One Too Many
Overview:
I’m considering selling my near-new Size 38 Aero Rockafella half-belt in blackened brown Vicenza with wine sateen lining. Made by the superstar Julie L., received September 2022 and worn a half dozen times. It’s hard to capture in a picture, but there is the slightest hint of brown peeking through in a few high-wear areas.

FAFE34AC-B3C1-4507-8BCF-B07B728FAD9A.jpeg
E8401066-8629-45BF-932C-9625A3A124B0.jpeg
01913DB4-F3B7-4409-A929-34B9B5A4947C.jpeg
6CD25EA5-D498-4DE4-9189-0F621FFD6405.jpeg
2C73BCD5-18DF-4F1A-ADA0-790EB915EAFB.jpeg

Reason for sale: I’m an idiot. I have two jackets in this same hide and, living in the tropics, I can barely rationalize owning any leather jackets let alone two that are so similar. I know this will be followed by some regret, but I’m going through a definite ‘own fewer things’ phase in life.

Size: The spec sheet showed an extra half inch on the back and sleeves, but I when I measure I get:

Chest: 20’

Length: 25” (note front drop in pics)

Waist: 18.5”

Opening/hem: 19.5”

Shoulders: 18”

Sleeves: 24.25”

Photos of measuring tape to follow.

Price:
I paid around US $1,000 for this on the old site last year. Asking $790 shipped CONUS. Will take USPS Money Order (preferred), PP F&F or PP+seller fees. Not open to trades or offers at this time. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any question!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Have to agree. Besides being an extremely cool style, this also fits you superbly and the leather looks like a uniquely nice batch of Vicenza. Keep it.

Observe

Practically Family
Echoing others here, it's your choice but I'd sell something else before this.

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Damn, it fits you so well! I would really reconsider selling these if I were you. I even use your pictures in this one as "ideal center button up jacket fit" pictures.. For the sake of community knowledge - please, at least post one fit photo where you have all the buttons buttoned up to the top before selling it. I'm very curious how that looks such a model/pattern.

larevacholiere

New in Town
Yea I agree with everyone else here haha, I usually only try to sell something if I had preferred alternative or some better similar things, and Rockafella imo is a very unique and beautiful style lol.

Btw do you know if I could ask for change the back pattern on this jacket? I like everything from the front of this one but not a big fan of the back... Not so sure if they could change the whole back.

Pandemic

One Too Many
Bump. I think I am set on moving this, but not ready to take offers or trades. Let me know if you need additional measurements or pics though! Thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ