Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Sheene 42 Brown FQHH

Dugafola

New in Town
I'm selling my lightly used Sheene i ordered up from Thurston Brothers a few years back. A couple reasons why if you must know...i live in Santa Cruz with extremely moderate temps and the FQHH is just a little too much for me especially since i run hot anyway...i just had my first child so i have a minor case of dad bod going now although the jacket still fits pretty well says my wife. i know there's just no way i'm going to be wearing this jacket while chasing a soon to be walking infant all over the place. here are the details copied right out of my order sheet:

SIZE- 42 with .25 inches to each side panel
LEATHER- CXL FQHH
COLOUR- Brown (customer requests darkest brown available)
GRAIN- Smooth (some smooth, some grain)
ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Antique brass Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with antique brass Talon bell pulls with horsehide toggles on all three front pockets
LINING- St Abbs Check Tweed Light Weight Tartan (CTRV/ABBS) with brown cotton drill in sleeves
SLEEVE LENGTH- 27.25 inches
BODY LENGTH- 28.25 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- Left side interior pocket with snap closure
P2P - 23 inches

The jacket is in excellent condition...no frays, gouges, heavy scratches. the lining is perfect. IMG_2520.jpg IMG_2521.jpg IMG_2522.jpg IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2524.jpg IMG_2525.jpg IMG_2526.jpg IMG_2520.jpg IMG_2521.jpg IMG_2522.jpg IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2524.jpg IMG_2525.jpg IMG_2526.jpg See the photos. Non-smoking house. ask for any questions or if you need better photos of a specific area. FYI i'm 6'3" and 205 lbs.

Asking for $750 shipped to CONUS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy