Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS AERO SHEENE SIZE 40 Brown CXL FQHH

miami1959

Familiar Face
I bought this jacket off of a fellow forum member. I am wanting to order a new custom Aero and thought I would sell this one. I am having issues uploading pics to this site. I did have a tutorial on uploading pics but can not find it. I recently sold an Aero Cafe racer here and I have 100% excellent feedback on Ebay under the same name. Please PM me your email address if interested and I will send you some pics.Hopefully I will get some pics posted here on the Lounge tonight. I am asking 525.00 shipped to you in CONUS. I do not want to waste time posting a higher price and haggling. I think this is a fair price. Jacket has an olive sateen lining and subtle olive stitching. Thank you for any interest

miami1959

Familiar Face
1WLMU40.jpg
5Gbqj7U.jpg
57fh2Tb.jpg
B56uDDS.jpg
tPKHsDf.jpg
X82PkA9.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
NenIPc9.jpg
NenIPc9.jpg
NenIPc9.jpg
I bought this jacket off of a fellow forum member. I am wanting to order a new custom Aero and thought I would sell this one. I am having issues uploading pics to this site. I did have a tutorial on uploading pics but can not find it. I recently sold an Aero Cafe racer here and I have 100% excellent feedback on Ebay under the same name. Please PM me your email address if interested and I will send you some pics.Hopefully I will get some pics posted here on the Lounge tonight. I am asking 525.00 shipped to you in CONUS. I do not want to waste time posting a higher price and haggling. I think this is a fair price. Jacket has an olive sateen lining and subtle olive stitching. Thank you for any interest
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg
2gr971o.jpg

miami1959

Familiar Face
I just struggled with some pics. Please forgive me as I uploaded some pics multiple times. I also want to give a 100% accurate description of the jacket. That being said I included a close up of the zipper. You can see that the zipper is pulling away from the leather on the side opposite the pull tab. It is the very bottom1/4 inch or so.i have had this issue on my other Aeros as well. I am no seamstress and most of you guys are more knowledgeable than me about fixing something like this. This jacket has been worn only a handful of times and is super clean so I can not explain this zipper thing. I just want to be upfront about all the details

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Nice jacket. But pit-to-pit on this model is quite a strange thing, really confusing. On my 42 Sheen pit-to-pit is about 23.5", yours has 21'' pit-to-pit. Quite a big difference, I expected it's about 22''-22.5'' on yours.
22.5'' would fit me best.
I think, I should check pit-to-pit on mine once again (a bit later).
Might you make shipping to Russia via USPS? Is that possible?

miami1959

Familiar Face
I am not sure if shipping to Russia would be cost prohibitive or not? You can send me an address via PM and I would be glad when time allows to check shipping cost. I would think you could run in to issues on your end with customs etc. I have not posted this jacket on Ebay yet because I would rather a fellow Lounger get the jacket. Folks here for sure have a better appreciation of these jackets. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions and thank you for the interest

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful leather. Too small for me, or I'd be pretty tempted. I've had the zipper problem on a few of my Aero jackets, I think they need to do something to better anchor and strengthen the tape at the bottom. I had Aero repair mine at no cost to me, but they were newly purchased by me.

miami1959

Familiar Face
length is about 25.5 inches from the seam under the collar to bottom hem. I thought I posted the pic verifying length with the tape? I will not be home until late but will upload that pic when I get there. Thanks guys for the interest . It is a nice jacket but with my new jacket order and other other jackets I have it does not give me the variety I'm searching for.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Congratulations to jacket's new owner!
Sheene is a great jacket, possibly one of the best from Aero.
Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner