Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Simplified Hooch Hauler in Black FQHH Sz 44

tenerific

New in Town
Selling a custom Aero HH in Black FQHH that's unwork (decided black isn't for me) and posting on eBay too. $600.

This is a highly simplified version of the HH, see all the customizations below:

STYLE- Hooch Hauler with matching Black stitching. Delete button hole and button on lapel. Plain back with flat half belt (like on standard Bootlegger). Add interior kidney panel (shadow panel to lower back panel). Straight cuffs, like on Highwayman (however, no internal knit cuff).

SIZE- 44

LEATHER- CXL FQHH

COLOUR- Black (please select thinner hide)

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular brass Boxy Talon front zipper with regular brass looped ball pull on chest pocket

LINING- Navy cotton sateen lining

STORM CUFFS- NO

SLEEVE LENGTH- 27.75 inches

BODY LENGTH- 26.5 inches

INSIDE POCKETS- Left side vertical interior pocket with no closure

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS –

1) Matching Black stitching
2) Delete button hole and button on lapel
3) Plain back with flat half belt, like on standard Bootlegger (see photo below):
4) Add interior kidney panel (shadow panel to lower back panel)
5) Straight cuffs, like on Highwayman (however, no internal knit cuff)
6) Regular Aero Label; new Thurston Bros label at bottom left front hem

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6750.jpg
IMG_6749.jpg
IMG_6748.jpg
IMG_6747.jpg
IMG_6746.jpg

stook1

New in Town
Can you please provide an image of the pit-to-pit and hem measurements? Also maybe another sleeve measurement with the arm smoothed out?

tenerific

New in Town
Can you please provide an image of the pit-to-pit and hem measurements? Also maybe another sleeve measurement with the arm smoothed out?

Adding. Note that the sleeve is hard to flatten out completely. The measurements in the post text are from Thurston.

stook1

New in Town
Thanks, sorry one more measurement. Can you provide the measurement of the cuff for me? Also, how much has this jacket been worn? thanks!

stook1

New in Town
unworn. what do you mean by cuff?

Basically, if you could measure the width of the cuff to see how tight it will be at the wrist. If you have a soft tape measure, you could measure around the entire cuff. It looks like you have only a metal tape measure, in which case just across the cuff will give me a sense of how tight it will fit.

tenerific

New in Town
Basically, if you could measure the width of the cuff to see how tight it will be at the wrist. If you have a soft tape measure, you could measure around the entire cuff. It looks like you have only a metal tape measure, in which case just across the cuff will give me a sense of how tight it will fit.

5 3/4 inch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko