Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Steerhide Barnstormer, black, sz. 48

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
That makes sense. They're sized, then, like vintage overcoats and Mackinaws rather than normal utility jackets and tailored jackets.

Dead right mate. Remember these were initially flying coats and made to be worn over a shirt and tunic or thick jumper. They're primary purpose was to protect from wind, weather and the elements in an open cockpit.

Great to hear that you might have a sale in the bag Monitor, 250 quid for this is simply a bargain!

Smashing! Congrats, Ivan. Use the winnings wisely ;)

lol if by wisely you mean throw it all away on another leather jacket I absolutely don't need, then sure, as always. ;)
Thank you, Mendel. Sadly though, the winnings are literally none. Just passing the jacket along. Buying this was one of my dumber ideas but I had to at least try. You'd love that steer too, man.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
lol if by wisely you mean throw it all away on another leather jacket I absolutely don't need, then sure, as always. ;)
Thank you, Mendel. Sadly though, the winnings are literally none. Just passing the jacket along. Buying this was one of my dumber ideas but I had to at least try. You'd love that steer too, man.

There's a size 46 brown FQHH Barnstormer for sale locally here too. About four sizes too big for me, but I concur-tempting to buy it when it's right there. :)

There's a size 46 brown FQHH Barnstormer for sale locally here too. About four sizes too big for me, but I concur-tempting to buy it when it's right there. :)

Nick, skip it. This is a roomy jacket, you'll find it unwearable at that size. Trust me!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
That's happened to me too, Nick and Monitor! It's why an FXRG Harley-Davidson (Size XL or about a 48) is going up on ebay this weekend....

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
yes, problem is I've been spoiled by great fitting Half-belts and café racers, so it's just become a matter of preference. Not to mention, replenishing the savings account. Thanks though Nick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy