Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Teamster Sz. 38 Brown Horween CXL Heavy FQHH

Dr. Lecter

New in Town
Letting go of my Aero Teamster in brown, very heavy FQHH with tan alpaca lining. One of the heaviest pieces of CXL horse or steer that I've seen. Usual signs of normal light wear, leather is broken in and soft once warmed up a bit. Many thanks to jacketjunkie for letting me adopt it these past several years.

Tagged as a 38, but fits much more like a 40-42. Pit-to-pit about 22", shoulders a bit more than 18" but I'd hesitate to call it 18.5"; hem about 21"; sleeves about 26" along the curve, or 25" straight down from top of shoulder; back length a bit more than 27" but I'd hesitate to say 27.5". Please see measurement photos below; fits me well at 6'1"/185lbs, size 41 jacket, 34"-35" shirt sleeves. Happy to take additional pictures as needed, some additional photos can be found in the earlier thread about it: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/wtt-my-aero-jacket-s-for-your-4-oz-jackets.89764/

$600 OBO - US shipping and Paypal G&S included in listed price.

7ZMtD63.jpg

wJFrBTA.jpg

e1FuDFP.jpg

B9JIMzS.jpg

Hxx2cuA.jpg

iuj0vno.jpg

V9rXTUs.jpg

12pG3ps.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Free bump! Dr Lecter is a class act, back when I sold this jacket to him, there were issues with shipping and the jacket would not show up for forever and during all this, he remained calm and friendly, unlike most people would have after paying for a jacket and then waiting months for it to arrive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana