Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Akubra Federation IV Deluxe, brand spankin' new size 61

lostinperiphery

Familiar Face
Just received this Akubra Federation IV hat today from Australia, but sadly, it is too large for my head. Given that shipping to/from Australia is so expensive, I'm hoping I can recoupe most of my expense so that I may order another.

This hat is brand new, and has only been unboxed, placed on my head, and reboxed. I did not even have a chance to try a crease in it. It is marked as a 61, and a tape measure confirmed that it was precisely 61cm circumference, so the error was entirely my own. This is the deluxe version, made with their highest quality fur, in color dark brown .

Asking $190, which is a few dollars cheaper than you can have one delivered from hatsdirect. Or feel free to make an offer, I will certainly consider it. I may also consider vintage trades.

I can provide pictures if necessary, but rest assured it is exactly as you would receive it from hatsdirect.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner