Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Beautiful Stetson 100 with Case

DJH

I'll Lock Up
As much as I love my Stetson 100, it isn't a hat I think I'll wear a lot so I'm offering it for sale.

It was made in the late 60's - early 70's period and is in fantastic condition - pretty much as good as new. The felt has no defects and no insect damage that I can see. Same with the inside, the liner (with the famous "Last Drop" image) and sweatband are both in great shape.

The size is 7 1/8 Long Oval, but it is a big 7 1/8. I've had to pad the sweatband to make it fit me and I bet someone who was a size 7 1/4 would have no problem wearing this beauty.

Not only is the hat in such great condition, the Stetson 100 case is as well. All the plastic inserts are in place and it comes with one locking key.

I'll offer the 100 here for a while and switch to eBay if no interest. I'm looking to sell for the same amount I purchased from one of our good friends at the Lounge - $495.00 with $35 for insured shipping (in the Continental US).

Let me know by PM if you are interested!

D314274-L.jpg

D314266-L.jpg

D314284-L.jpg

D314267-L.jpg

D314286-L.jpg

D314277-L.jpg

Wconly

Familiar Face
My problem too -- 7 3/8 to 7 1/2, depending on the hat...being that it is Stetson it would probably need to be 7 1/2 -- otherwise, it would be in my hands right now! Beautiful hat. Back in the days when Stetson were still -- Stetson's! W>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21