Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Bill Kelso Dubow 1755 A-2 (seal brown) size 44

nick123

I'll Lock Up
How do I exactly sign up for VLJ? It says that the regular email providers most people use are not eligible. Something about an ISP email?...idk

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
How do I exactly sign up for VLJ? It says that the regular email providers most people use are not eligible. Something about an ISP email?...idk

I think you cannot use a web based e-mail address (yahoo, g-mail, etc.) but a home based (eg. abcglobal.net) in order to register.

hobbstc

New in Town
Hi guys. This was posted for me. I am National Guard and came off active duty orders in October and am having trouble getting back in the work force so it's time for some things to go. I ordered this jacket in July and received it mid October. It's absolutely beautiful and I put it up against the Goodwear I had. Any here is a link to some pics. Just ignore the G1 pics. Price includes shipping to lower 48 but if you PayPal use gifting or add the 3%. Thanks!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchphotography/sets/72157630976727918/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart