Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Block & Last Horween Baseball Glove Leather Boots, UK7

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Thinning of the herd continues!
For sale my Block & Last Horween Baseball Glove Leather boots, size UK7 (US8) in tan.
Thick amazing leather that will probably age perfectly - both regarding grain and tan colour. Very sturdy and heavy boots, double leather soles, made in the UK.
As far as I know Block & Last unfortunately closed business in 2019.
The leather is definitely not yet broken in.
On the right toe a couple of scratches (see photo’s). Probably can be covered with polish wax but I don’t like polishing my workboots, only treat them with wax and dubbin.
The right shoe has a lighter shade of tan compared to the left one, or better the left one has a slightly more orange shade. I tried to capture this by making photo’s at both sunlight and shade, with and without flash.
This type of leather seems to pick up marks from denim (see some marks in photo’s).
Finally I find this pair to fit a bit snugger than my other shoes/boots at size UK7.
I am the original owner, bought them 2.5 years ago.
I always use shoe-trees for all my shoes. I clean and treat all my shoes often and exclusively with Sapphir D’Or products.
Ship from a smoke- pet- children free home!
These boots used to retail at 450pounds (around 520 euros). Because of the scratches and the difference in shade I am letting them go for way less than half off the retail price, 225euros + shipping, PayPal F&F. Item ships from the Netherlands, I will quote shipping costs and method according to destination. I cover the shipping costs for buyers within the Netherlands. No returns please.
The shoes ship without the shoe-trees , and also without their original box.
If more photos (or even videos) are needed please feel free to contact me.
Due to the recent unpleasant experience of two members here and in the VLJ I’d prefer selling to long standing members here.
Thanks for looking!
20210304_143125.jpg 20210304_143313.jpg 20210304_143320.jpg 20210304_143326.jpg 20210304_143332.jpg 20210304_143340.jpg 20210304_143348.jpg 20210304_143356.jpg 20210304_143411.jpg 20210304_143427.jpg

Joe Koh

New in Town
Hi. Any chance you could measure the insole and the outsole of the boots ?
I am from Singapore..what’s the lowest price you would consider for shipping to Singapore inclusive? And confirm for shipping to Amsterdam it is free of charge? What’s your price ? Do let me know. Thank you.

Joe.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Hi. Any chance you could measure the insole and the outsole of the boots ?
I am from Singapore..what’s the lowest price you would consider for shipping to Singapore inclusive? And confirm for shipping to Amsterdam it is free of charge? What’s your price ? Do let me know. Thank you.

Joe.
Hi Joe, I'll send you a private message as soon as I'm back home, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ