Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Borsalino Size 7

DJH

I'll Lock Up
This is a very nice warm grey Borsalino fedora in very good condition.

The open crown crown height is about 5 1/4 inches with a 2 3/8 Cavanagh Edge brim. The black ribbon is 2 inches wide.

Inside and out, the hat is in good clean condition - the only blemish I see is a small mark (maybe a small moth divot) on the brim. The un-reeded sweatband shows just a little wear, but is still soft and all the stitching is secure.

Marked as Size 7, this Borsalino fits my 22 3/8 head nicely.

If you wear a 7 or 7 1/8 hat, this is a good chance to get a nice Borsalino at a really good price. $75.00 includes Continental US shipping. PM me if you want it!

D317978-L.jpg

D317980-L.jpg

D317982-L.jpg

D317983-L.jpg

ryanc

Familiar Face
sorry bud my pop had a stroke 3 days ago and I havnt been on the computer. I would still like to get it. by any chance you can hold it till sat and i can pay you then also?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey Ryan, I was worried that something bad had happened - hope your Dad is doing OK. We had a scare with my wife's health this summer that was thought might have been a stroke. Turned out it wasn't, but we were all scared shitless so I can relate to what you have been going through

No problem with holding the hat, I'll get it packed and ready to go for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner