Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brave Star heavyweight double black selvege denim jeans, sz 33

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
Greetings gents,

Last month I was desperate to order some Brave Star denim in my size - they produce in batches and routinely sell out. I took a chance that size 33 would fit me (I know now I'm a 32, end of story).

I tried on these jeans twice and wore them around my house for about 20 minutes: I prefer a tighter fit, so I need to sell. Can't return to Brave Star except for credit and I'd rather have the money.

They are identical to these jeans on the site in every way. 33, with 36 inseam for cuffing them. If course no washes or soaks, I barely tried them on:

The True Straight 21.5oz Heavyweight Double Black Selvage - Brave Star Selvage

Incredible denim, I will have to keep looking for smaller sizes. I paid 128 plus shipping; these new jeans are yours for $115+ ship.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Greetings gents,

Last month I was desperate to order some Brave Star denim in my size - they produce in batches and routinely sell out. I took a chance that size 33 would fit me (I know now I'm a 32, end of story).

I tried on these jeans twice and wore them around my house for about 20 minutes: I prefer a tighter fit, so I need to sell. Can't return to Brave Star except for credit and I'd rather have the money.

They are identical to these jeans on the site in every way. 33, with 36 inseam for cuffing them. If course no washes or soaks, I barely tried them on:

The True Straight 21.5oz Heavyweight Double Black Selvage - Brave Star Selvage

Incredible denim, I will have to keep looking for smaller sizes. I paid 128 plus shipping; these new jeans are yours for $115+ ship.
I sent a pm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy