Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brooks Brothers Trench Coat Size 38 short, may fit 40

Annixter

Practically Family
I’m selling my Brooks Brothers double-breasted trench coat. The size is marked 38 short but it may fit a 40 depending on your fitting preference/measurements (see measurements below). I wear my Burberrys’ more than this one, and I need the closet space. It’s a wonderfully comfortable and well designed and constructed trench coat. Judging by the material/laundering tag, I assume it is 1980s or newer, but I cannot locate a union label.

The trench coat is in excellent condition and features a removable wool liner (zipped in), raglan sleeves, and waist belt. All three belts have the original leather-covered buckles in excellent condition. I cannot find any blemishes on the entire coat aside from a very small, faint dirt smudge underneath the left hip pocket, about the size of one of the buttons. I can’t get it to show up in photos, and it will probably lift with a good wash. The coat comes from a clean, smoke-free home. I'm asking $100 plus shipping.

Features:
Single gun flap on the right shoulder
Removable shoulder epaulets
2 hip pockets that allow access inside the coat to the wearer's clothing, even with the liner installed
1 inner breast pocket with zipper closure
Brass hook and eyelet collar closure

Measurements with coat laid flat and doubled where appropriate:
Chest: approx. 45"
Approx. shoulder width from outside of epaulet to outside of epaulet: 21"
Arm length from center of back at nape to sleeve hem: approx. 32.5" (2" available to let out)
Overall length from nape to bottom hem: 44" (no material to let out)

Let me know if you have any questions.

With Liner:

With Liner:

Without Liner:

Without Liner:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran