Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Buco J-31 Style jacket by Beauty & Youth x United Arrows

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
Hi TFL,

For sale is my Beauty & Youth x United Arrows Japan motorcycle leather jacket. This is clearly inspired by jackets like the Freewheelers Centinela and Buco J-31. It's a Japanese-market-only version of that jacket done by the label's high-mid tier Blue Label line. Cowhide shell and polyester lining. It's a Japanese mens size medium, about a 38 at a guess. The jacket has no issues except that one belt loop came undone at one end of the stitching. This can easily be stitched back down, I just safety pinned it and wore it as such but it should be a quick and inexpensive fix. There are signs of wear, but no big rips, zipper issues, odors, or other problems with using it right away.

Any questions, just ask, and please look at pictures, as the jacket is sold as is. Thanks!

Listed for sale on eBay below (please see listing for more pictures and measurements), but priced lower for TFL at $400 shipped in the USA via Paypal F&F. Any international buyers please message me.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/54...outh-x-united-arrows-buco-j-31-leather-jacket

Beauty & Youth x United Arrows Buco J-31 leather jacket​

bcc460337cea40b48a324f8374bafff7

e804d4a1d80d43e9a04a15eb1ed10323

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner