Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Chrome Hearts Leather Vest, XL

So while I am perfectly aware of the fact that this thread is going to be an absolute waste of time, setting it up don't cost me nothing so maybe something happens. Besides, miracles do happen.

Very early Chrome Hearts leather vest in a size XL, though closer to US 42.

More info & price on Grailed.
https://www.grailed.com/listings/20775139-chrome-hearts-chrome-hearts-leather-vest-size-xl

Yeah, that's a lot of money. Considering that the other CH vest on Grailed costs over $50K, this one ought to be a steal and a bargain. Lol, I honestly am not sure what to price it but if you're buying CH stuff, money shouldn't be an issue.

Photos are MASSIVE so make sure to click on 'em for a full size preview.

Special thanks to my friend for taking these photos for me & in a studio, no less and special thanks to [REDACTED] for modeling the vest. For free!

This baby is located in the EU. Any questions at all, I'm here. :D

DSC-3419-resize.jpg

DSC-3417-resize.jpg

DSC-3416-resize.jpg

DSC-3414-resize.jpg

DSC-3410-resize.jpg

DSC-3408-resize.jpg

DSC-3407-resize.jpg

DSC-3406-resize.jpg

DSC-3404-resize.jpg

DSC-3403-resize.jpg

DSC-3402-resize.jpg

DSC-3381-resize.jpg

DSC-3379-resize.jpg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Cool photos and an interesting piece.

Perhaps someone in New Orleans would be interested, Fleur de Lis is iconic for the city and Saints football. Could easily see a football player or major fan going for it, or any wealthy New Orleanian. Not sure how you’d advertise here specifically though. Perhaps a high end consignment store could help give you direction or broker a deal? Good luck!

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Looks super cool! Why are you selling it? What's so special about CH? The grain looks super nice but IMO not much better than Shinki. I only know CH from boots (Wesco).
Anyway GLWS!

Cool photos and an interesting piece.

Perhaps someone in New Orleans would be interested, Fleur de Lis is iconic for the city and Saints football. Could easily see a football player or major fan going for it, or any wealthy New Orleanian. Not sure how you’d advertise here specifically though. Perhaps a high end consignment store could help give you direction or broker a deal? Good luck!

That would indeed be really cool but I'm kind of expecting this to end up somewhere in Asia. Provided it sells. CH seems to be really popular there. I've recently joined a coupla groups on Facebook where I had this piece verified as authentic and some of the stuff those guys have over there is just... Wow. We're talking millions of dollars in Chrome Hearts gear. It's pretty insane.

Looks super cool! Why are you selling it? What's so special about CH? The grain looks super nice but IMO not much better than Shinki. I only know CH from boots (Wesco).
Anyway GLWS!

I'm selling it to make money on it. Simple as that. Or rather, at least that's what I'm hoping for & while I'd love to keep & wear it, I have to embrace the fact that no matter how hard I try, I'm feeling downright uncomfortable wearing expensive clothes 'cause I'm poor and can't help always worrying I'll damage it.
As for what's special about it, it's just a very, very high end fashion brand, known for endorsement by a truckload of celebs. Plus it looks great. It's an acquired taste for sure but the way they manage to be gaudy and classy and cool at the same time is pretty unique & interesting.
The vest that I am selling is actually fantastic. Just so well made as you can see & out of super fancy leather, plus all the hardware is of course pure silver so that's cool, too.

nice, I just do not have that kind of doe for a jacket more less a vest, but the vest is cooler than any jacket I've ever seen

Thank you! It is cool for sure. I'm going between keep it and sell it on an hourly basis but it's luckily too large, which helps making a choice.

Don't forget I still got this bad boi on sale!

Your brand new half-belt just doesn't seem to have an impact? That new double rider that just arrived fresh from Japan is giving you a serious case of deja vu?
Y'all seen just about everything there is out there by now so time to expand your horizons. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot