Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Dobbs Golden Coach Twenty Five

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Dobbs Golden Coach Twenty Five Size 7 1/8

This hat is better than Excellent and while it must have been worn there are no indications of that….I would rate it near mint.

Chocolate brown in color.

I measure it to have a 1 7/8” brim along with a 2” ribbon. The original Golden Coach pin is on the bow with the original feathers still intact. Dobbs Guild Edge stamp on the sweatband …. Beautiful edge treatment. I believe this is Dobb’s cavanagh edge.

The crown is 4” from the brim to the top of the bash.

The size tag 7 1/8 is easily visible behind the soft leather hatband.

On the sweatband is the Dobbs Golden Coach Stamp, along with the words Twenty Five in gold.

The gentlemen’s name that purchased the hat is also on the sweatband in gold….

Along with all the above lettering is the name of the store where purchased…

Hughes & Hatcher
Detroit – Pittsburgh

Looking behind the leather sweatband you can still see the original store price tag of $25.00

This hat comes with the original hat box in excellent condition …

No smoke odors and a pet free home.

I will ship this hat in the original hat box. That hat box will be wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed inside a postal mailing box to insure the safest shipping…..

$60 Shipped in the USA

54suvb.jpg

20fyvib.jpg

e7yv6g.jpg

2ugoqc2.jpg

9iafe0.jpg

2eygbar.jpg

r7m1si.jpg

eip1xc.jpg

2nso0gl.jpg

The hat box had the store receipt attached to it with a staple. A small piece of that receipt is still stapled to the box. I did not want to remove that as the box would then have two small holes. This picture shows that area.
96m42c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran