Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs: Eastman Ostmann/Luffwaffe

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
Size 44, black. Possibly the most beautiful jacket I own, but I'm a cross zip guy so this one never gets worn. Has the old school Luftwaffe label, very gently worn, excellent condition. $850 shipped in the continental USA 20210416_025052.jpg 20210416_025117.jpg 20210416_025104.jpg

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
crap i forgot to measure the back. Also, it's weird, most of my jackets are 26" sleeves. Something about the shoulder measurements on this one, the cuffs fall in about the same spot

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
Sounds like your top half is. I'm built like an otter lol. My dress shirts are mostly the athletic cut brooks brothers shirts, 16-34.

Also. Jacket back length is 25 on the nose.

My weight varies without my size changing much because lucky for me when I gain weight it gets put on pretty evenly. There was a Thedi I sold because of the COVID 10, but it was a little snug even when I first got it. My normal walking around weight is around 185 these days

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
AeroFan, what size are your suit jackets?

If you're usually a 44, I think you will probably be good with this one. If your suit jackets are 46, definitely will be too small though

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
hmm. might be cutting it close then. I'm a 44R and it's perfect. That fit pic is at a very slightly upward angle, but the belt line on the jacket is basically exactly where i'd want it to be with normal, non-high rise modern pants. I don't think i'd worry about the sleeves though. They're perfect for me and my standards are set by motorcycle jackets, where the traditional sleeve fit tends to be on the long side. If your arms are an inch longer than mine, that'd put these still well within what's considered decent length. But I'm questioning whether 25" body length is going to be enough.

Rgcards

A-List Customer
American. I have a 42 in this jacket
I'm 6'1 200 and wear 42l and 44l. 42 is a very trim fit . I think 44 would easily work for you unless you want a very trim fit

Rgcards

A-List Customer
There is a picture in the leather lifestyle thread. This is my favorite jacket, more than real mccoys, flat head , aero,. My orgueil is close but it's not black

nabottle

A-List Customer
Feel free to make an offer! Worst thing I could possibly say is "no", I promise! lol
Hey Erik! After your message on EB yesterday, I decided to get back on here and read up on everything I've been missing. AS I mentioned, living in FL doesn't lend toward leather jacket wear nearly as often I'd like. This jacket looks super cool and I've been contemplating making you an offer, but I doubt I could offer an amount without you wanting to kick my ass for being a total P.O.S. Man, I have really been debating it in my old noggin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB