Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman repro 1942 R.A.F. Irvin 1942 pattern Size 38 reg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
The 1942 model of Eastman in size 38 regular.

Bought from the original owner who barely wore it. Hung in my closet ever since, lovely jacket, reason for selling is I'm moving house and need to downsize, plain and simple.

Condition is excellent. Very minor and very few chips off the coating of the leather. Otherwise really like unused, even the collar and the inside all look and feel untouched.
There is absolutely no damage to the leather, the sheepskin internal, the zips or anything else, except for the aforementioned few chips which don't affect the functionality or the integrity of the hide. Most notably, the shoulders are not distorted or thinned or anything else. You won't be disappointed about the condition.

Very nice and dense sheepskin in an even, mid brown shade.

I'm asking €740 net to me plus shipping from Germany via a fully tracked parcel of the national postal service DHL Germany.

Shipping to:
Germany €7
EU €16
UK €27
US €37
elsewhere: happy to ship anywhere, just ask for a quote.

Payment via PayPal F&F. Prefer to deal with longstanding members if possible.

All measurements in inches, taken with the jacket zipped and laid flat, leather fully smoothed out.
Please note that these are externla measurements. The sheepskin will take away from that. The sizing help on Eastman's website and on HistoryPreservation (US dealer) are most helpful for anyone unsure about the sizing, although I'm happy to help as best I can.

chest pit to pit 21.5-22
width across hem 20
shoulder width 18-18.5
sleeve length along curvature from shoulder seam 24
back length from collar seam to back hem 23.5

Dp9S6tg.jpg

lT4Ih9b.jpg

nTGvMpp.jpg

7bZrMoT.jpg

aCzsEOx.jpg

jwIdZ4C.jpg

FXzvIgv.jpg

ozOiDtg.jpg

YjgMo0k.jpg

fjZCBk8.jpg

C0UnZtF.jpg

cEdUROv.jpg

elAsP2H.jpg

4KKiqXs.jpg

981ggLY.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
On ebay Germany now, along with some other fine jackets.

I'm happy to deal through the forum as long as no bids have been placed.
The starting prices are mostly a gamble. Happy to sell right away at the quoted prices from this thread, and will consider offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112