Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: ELMC Californian Black 42 (fits 40)

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Alright so I love a lot about this jacket but have decided to move it on. The arms simply aren’t comfortable for me. I have bigger than avg bicep size for my build and I don’t want to take drastic measures to stretch the arms out.

If you need an introduction to the Californian, it’s made in a fantastic light to midweight horsehide, luxe rayon acetate lining, excellent hardware, and stitching etc. To me this jacket has a nicely refined air about it. Very versatile.

The jacket is used, so there are signs of wear. Check out the photos. The action back has lost some of its action, you may consider getting the elastic replaced (apparently an easy & cheap fix according to several regulars of the Lounge)

Tag size is 42 but fits like a modern US 40. See the pics for measurements.

Asking $800 shipped in USA, shipping at cost elsewhere.

IMG_0401.jpeg
IMG_0404.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0406.jpeg
IMG_0402.jpeg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Alright so I love a lot about this jacket but have decided to move it on. The arms simply aren’t comfortable for me. I have bigger than avg bicep size for my build and I don’t want to take drastic measures to stretch the arms out.

If you need an introduction to the Californian, it’s made in a fantastic light to midweight horsehide, luxe rayon acetate lining, excellent hardware, and stitching etc. To me this jacket has a nicely refined air about it. Very versatile.

The jacket is used, so there are signs of wear. Check out the photos. The action back has lost some of its action, you may consider getting the elastic replaced (apparently an easy & cheap fix according to several regulars of the Lounge)

Tag size is 42 but fits like a modern US 40. See the pics for measurements.

Asking $800 shipped in USA, shipping at cost elsewhere.

View attachment 525491 View attachment 525492 View attachment 525493 View attachment 525494
View attachment 525495 View attachment 525496 View attachment 525497
A classic style that will be a great addition to any collection. Good luck with the sale.

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
Hi Mrfrown,

I PM you. I'm interested but could you please measure the bicep with please? Many thanks.

I just saw the rest of the other measurements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner