Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - ELMC / Eastman Californian American Walnut 46L

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
More or less a catch and release on this jacket from me, purchased from Gav of this parish a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely beautiful jacket, but Ive gone and bought something a bit expensive for xmas(details of which will appear soon no doubt) and need to backfill some funds. Fits a true 46, so realistically probably slightly too big for me as well (Im generally a 44) this is the slightly longer version so the arms and body have an extra inch on them than normal I believe. This jacket had a minor tear in the lining stitching near the right armhole which I have had professionally fixed to a high standard. Am asking £530 delivered in the UK, happy to send overseas but we'd need to discuss shipping. Please do message me with any questions and here's some measurements and pics..

Measurements:
P2PF - 24"
P2PB - 24"
Length - 25.5"
Shoulders - 19.5"
Sleeve - 26.5"

PXL_20211221_142008257.jpg
PXL_20211221_142018845.jpg
PXL_20211221_142107126.jpg
PXL_20211221_142053631.jpg
PXL_20211221_142144294.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Dude for real YOU LIVE IN HAWAII maybe stop sniping already?
:oops:
This is one of the lightest weight jackets in this genre, and I have been looking for a second hand one that would fit for quite a few years. But yeah you are right, I do get a bit carried away.

I will have to sell off most of my jackets eventually being on a modest fixed income with the rising cost of living.
Maybe I will draw up a jacket will, I have no family to leave them too, I only had girls.,

I'm not getting any younger and ya never know, the wait may be shorter than a custom GW LOL
:p

Besides, it was really stormy and cold on the beach today.
tempImageFeDWt9.png

Last edited:
:oops:
This is one of the lightest weight jackets in this genre, and I have been looking for a second hand one that would fit for quite a few years. But yeah you are right, I do get a bit carried away.

I will have to sell off most of my jackets eventually being on a modest fixed income with the rising cost of living.
Maybe I will draw up a jacket will, I have no family to leave them too, I only had girls.,

I'm not getting any younger and ya never know, the wait may be shorter than a custom GW LOL
:p

Besides, it was really stormy and cold on the beach today.
View attachment 389582

When drafting the will, consider me your son.

And don’t kid yourself, with your healthy lifestyle, you gots time to catch up to TM, Mysteryo or a few of the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner