Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/ Florsheim V-cleats size 8 D

Michaelshane

One Too Many
P1060175.jpg

P1060185.jpg

P1060177.jpg

P1060178.jpg

P1060184.jpg

P1060183.jpg

These are the ones everybody wants....Too small for me.
115.00 shipped

flyfishark

Practically Family
Why is it that Kenmoors in wonderful condition have such a difficult time selling for a reasonable (and for one of the finest shoes ever made, I consider $115 very reasonable) price? I see inferior shoes selling for much more, and I don't understand it. Please note, I'm not making reference to FL--I'm speaking in general. This shoe is not my size--and I am up to double-figures in gunboats--or I'd buy it. Resole these over and over, let them develop a patina over time, let them conform to your foot, and you have a lifetime shoe. ***This is an unsolicited endorsement, and the writer has not been paid for his statements.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Why is it that Kenmoors in wonderful condition have such a difficult time selling for a reasonable (and for one of the finest shoes ever made, I consider $115 very reasonable) price? I see inferior shoes selling for much more, and I don't understand it. Please note, I'm not making reference to FL--I'm speaking in general. This shoe is not my size--and I am up to double-figures in gunboats--or I'd buy it. Resole these over and over, let them develop a patina over time, let them conform to your foot, and you have a lifetime shoe. ***This is an unsolicited endorsement, and the writer has not been paid for his statements.

So true. I was selling a great pair of Kenmoors and they went nowhere on FL. Fortunately I took them to a vintage clothing shop in Sydney and the shop assistant grabbbed them on the spot for AUD100 for her boyfriend.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
People would rather pay $300+ for some new, plasticky made in China/ India Florsheim Veblen or Ducky Browns... because that's what the marketers tell them to do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass