Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Freewheelers Caboose Vintage Black size 34

jeo

One Too Many
Selling my Freewheelers Vintage Black Caboose in size 34. Excellent condition besides one minor issue with the liner (pictured) and some brown poking through at the cuffs (also pictured). I barley wore it as it was always just a little too tight for me. Comes with original tags. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $1300 shipped within CONUS.

Measurements:
Shoulder: 17"
Chest: 19"
Sleeves: 24"
B. Length: 22.25"
Width at hem: 18"

IMG-8634.jpg
IMG-8633.jpg
IMG-8635.jpg
IMG-8636.jpg
IMG-8637.jpg
IMG-8638.jpg
IMG-8641.jpg
IMG-8642.jpg
IMG-8643.jpg
IMG-8644.jpg

Jasonissm

Practically Family
One of the best Freewheelers designs, is this a repro of any particular jacket? I've always wondered, it looks like a Hercules with Peter's Tailormade back and also fancy stitching on the pockets.

GLWS!

Reactions: jeo

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Peter's Tailormade may have made something very similar. They must have made custom straight zips at some point right? Full custom leather shop as I understand that's what they were back then, so every Peters looks a bit different, the surviving vintages.

This FW is a real nice one. Triple stitched seams throughout. Impeccable craftsmanship. GLWS.

jeo

One Too Many
One of the best Freewheelers designs, is this a repro of any particular jacket? I've always wondered, it looks like a Hercules with Peter's Tailormade back and also fancy stitching on the pockets.

GLWS!
Thanks!

I don't think it's based on any one jacket. The back is definitely something you'd see on a vintage piece though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk