Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Freewheelers La Brea "Black Jack" edition size 42

TheBigEraser

One of the Regulars
Hi guys,

After over 2 months of debating with myself I decide to put this jacket on sale. I recognize that I need to size down, given my height and recent weight loss. So this wonderful piece needs to find a new owner who can wear it hard and discover the total aging potential. I have been waiting for the jacket for over half a year and paid additional charge related to delivery/proxy from Japan. Now I will just keep on hunting for a size 40.

This is the famous leathertogs jacket repro by Freewheelers. As you may see from other proud owner's photo, they usually come with the leather "Rude Black", which is a "grey core" leather. However in 2019, some retailers of Freewheelers ordered a special batch of La Brea from Freewheelers that made in "Black Jack" leather, which is a tea-core leather with core color nearly be red. There's no guarantee that they will make La Brea in Black Jack leather in any near time soon.

For conditions and measurement please find the photos below. Trust me, the shine of the leather is spectacular. The leather is very pliable and so it's very easy to show creasing and marks. The original tag is still there with the jacket. My asking price will be 2,400 Euro. The jacket is currently in the Netherlands and I am happy to discuss the delivery option with any potential buyer. If there's any questions just let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,272
  • IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 1,236
  • IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,214
  • IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,241
  • IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    959.4 KB · Views: 1,258
  • IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    840.5 KB · Views: 1,271

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Dang, what a beautiful jacket. Situated in my home country :)

Unfortunately the ptp is too small for me. GLWS!

Serghei Velescu

Familiar Face
Hi.

54cm armpit looks to be size 40. Size 42 had 56-57cm according to some websites.

How tall are you and your weight at this moment?

TheBigEraser

One of the Regulars
Hi.

54cm armpit looks to be size 40. Size 42 had 56-57cm according to some websites.

How tall are you and your weight at this moment?
Yes indeed it can be 56 -57cm, depends on precisely you measure it. If I raised the ruler a bit above, I can get the 56.5 cm measurement. I am 173cm and 82kg. I can still fit in a sweater inside when I was 88kg with naked chest of 107cm.

Serghei Velescu

Familiar Face
Yes indeed it can be 56 -57cm, depends on precisely you measure it. If I raised the ruler a bit above, I can get the 56.5 cm measurement. I am 173cm and 82kg. I can still fit in a sweater inside when I was 88kg with naked chest of 107cm.
So you are in same situation as me then :)

i am 175cm and 82kg and also looking for a La Brea in size 40 :) when i saw that it has 54cm i was a bit excited haha but it will be a bit too large for me as well as i plan to go back to 75kg at least.

Good luck with your sale! Amazing leather indeed

TheBigEraser

One of the Regulars
So you are in same situation as me then :)

i am 175cm and 82kg and also looking for a La Brea in size 40 :) when i saw that it has 54cm i was a bit excited haha but it will be a bit too large for me as well as i plan to go back to 75kg at least.

Good luck with your sale! Amazing leather indeed
Good luck with your hunt too!

TheBigEraser

One of the Regulars
Since some members have DMed for hem measurement, let's update those figures here.
Hem: 50cm
Also for the confusion of the chest measurement, if I take the largest pit-to-pit, it can goes up to 56.5cm. Please see below.
Lastly I have added one more photo when the front chest is open.
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I went over to try the La Brea. The jacket is absolutely beautiful. Overall fit was great (I have a 43" chest) apart from the back length and bottom hem width. As you can see, I have no hips so there was an overhang. Therefore I had to pass on this one.

Seller also had a Speedmaster which was a perfect fit, but unfortunately for me, the Speedmaster was not for sale :(

6A22571A-1B7D-42F4-83C1-8D0C8C7AB22C.jpeg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday I went over to try the La Brea. The jacket is absolutely beautiful. Overall fit was great (I have a 43" chest) apart from the back length and bottom hem width. As you can see, I have no hips so there was an overhang. Therefore I had to pass on this one.

Seller also had a Speedmaster which was a perfect fit, but unfortunately for me, the Speedmaster was not for sale :(

View attachment 326232

That jacket is absolutely bad ass, too bad it didn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk