Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Fur Felt Custom by Cane Rodmaker - The Traveler size 7 1/2

mingoslim

Practically Family
hat - cane rodmaker 00.JPG
Created for me this summer, and I had every intention of making it my fall hat. But as I have noted . . . I am sacrificing a few recent purchases because I need to raise a bit of quick cash . . .

So my empty wallet is your opportunity.

This is a custom by our own Cane Rodmaker here at the lounge . . . I call it the Traveler . . . 100 % Fur Felt, and styled like such classics as the Dobbs Cross Country . . . Dunlap Wanderer . . . Knox Vagabond.

Size is 7 1/2 . . . It has a tall 5 1/4 inch crown, with an unbound 2 5/8 inch brim and a full 60cm inner circumfrance.

The price is $155 including shipping in the CONUS, which is a bit of a loss for me, but it is priced to sell . . .

hat - cane rodmaker 01.JPG hat - cane rodmaker 02.jpg hat - cane rodmaker 03.jpg hat - cane rodmaker 04.jpg hat - cane rodmaker 05.jpg hat - cane rodmaker 06.jpg hat - cane rodmaker 00.JPG

HeyMoe

Practically Family
While Al is taking care of the financial part for you, feel free to ship the hat to me and I will settle up with Al later. :whoo:

blazerbud

One of the Regulars
Just have to say, Sweat Hat! Been eagerly waiting for my turn third or forth in line to have a shot at it.
I'm happily Jealous for Al.
I hope you enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW