Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: German Luftwafte Leather Boots - Euro 46/US 12 New

JacketAddict

One of the Regulars
I purchased these boots from Nobe House (ebay) in Germany. They are black leather and insulated. Black rubber soles. I simply have too many boots so these must go. See the pics. Asking what I paid $300 + USPS priority shipping - probably around $15 in CONUS.

German WW2
Luftwaffe pilot boots

sewn-welted

100% faithful reproduction of an original copy (former Producer: Paul Hoffman - Berlin). Hoffman has produced the pilot boots for the German Luftwaffe during World War 2.

Based on the original shoemaking - quality comes first. This applies for the development process, the materials and the production process itself.

The sewn-welted design combines excellent durability and best repairability - the boots fit perfectly. Each of these boots is unique, which is still made from real cobblers in South America

It took us 2 years until we have found the best materials, we had collected all the details and the quality was perfect.
Now we can reproduce the boots properly, as you can see in the pictures. After a long search we finally found an old cobbler which was specialized in authentic reproducing of historical boots - this manufactures the boots now for us.
These aren't shoes for only on season, but will give you years of pleasure

About the history:
The WW2 Luftwaffe pilot boots were a part of the standard equipment of the pilots of the German Air Force during the 2nd World War. They were worn by the flying personnel, as well as by the fighter pilots, bomber crews and even the ME 262 jet fighter pilots.

Here you have the opportunity to acquire a 1:1 reproduction of German Luftwaffe pilot boots.

Details:
  • German - RITSCH - zip
  • German metal buckle
  • Argentinian bull leather
  • sewn-welted
Own production ensures highest quality and an excellent price!

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21