Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Goodwear Californian size 46

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Do you happen to know the answer to @jonesy86 question regarding what kind of hide it is?

Also, does the jacket have an interior pocket?

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Do you have any questions? Label does not have it. But can be hh or sh. Not goat, oil tan or cape skin.
I have many GW jackets. Love them all. This one just long and big on me.
Cheers!

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Do you have any questions? Label does not have it. But can be hh or sh. Not goat, oil tan or cape skin.
I have many GW jackets. Love them all. This one just long and big on me.
Cheers!
Does the jacket have an interior pocket?

As for the hide … is there a GW label in the chest pocket that has a lot number on it? Perhaps this way, we could determine what hide it is.

Did you buy it new?

Thank you,

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
No interior pocket.
This jacket was bought NEW AND UN USED by family as a retirement gift. It has only been worn 2 or 3 times during social events.
Normally wear 46 in this style. But this one is it just big on me.
Please, read the previous posts about the jacket. They may have answers to your questions?
The jacket is tucked away nicely.
Cheers!

Sphinx1986

New in Town
Back to the top. This jacket needs a taller, thin person. I am short and fat. LOL
I'm 6.1 at 170. I wonder if this jacket could be my first leather jacket purchase, I'm really tempted to get on the waiting list. I have come to conclusion I was GW, or a FW. I feel like I'm too tall for a FW jacket though.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
The waiting list is not that bad. For me, the hit is on the price tag, 1650 out the door? But to be honest. If I really wanted a particular jacket from a maker, I think I would wait about a year? May be...

Damon141

Practically Family
Still like to know the bottom hem measurement. I’m not sure you you check your messages.
Just a quick measure across the bottom seam can help determine how a jacket fits, a tapered fit or boxy

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
The hem is 22. In the link above he is wearing a size 46.

Here some more images.
IMG_5317.jpg
IMG_5311.jpg
IMG_5315 (1).jpg
IMG_5313.jpg
IMG_5311.jpg

Damon141

Practically Family
Can you tell me your measurements? Height weight chest and waist size?

I am only 5’10” 200lbs. I know he sleeves would have to be altered but I’m not sure if I’d fit the shoulders.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk