FS Hückel Extra in black size 7 1/2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by steur, Jan 24, 2021.

1. steur

steur

Hückel Extra in black. Unlined, size 60 or 7 1/2 American with the raw edge brim at 6,5cm and the crown at 11cm at the center dent. It weighs just 106 grams, so lightweight.
    I'm a bit confused by this one as there is no label inside the hat. I'm thinking it's an early Hückel Welheim, so late forties, maybe early fifties based on the type (extra), the lettering on the sweat and the sweatband seam. Very attractive proportions, similar in style (and weight) to a Stetson Medalist. Looking for a high quality European hat then this is your chance.

Asking $130 shipped

Paypal only

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. The Shoe

The Shoe A-List Customer

Very tempted, but I think I should save my money for the bowler...unless I can convince the CIA to pay for it - have to collect evidence!

steur likes this.
  3. steur

steur

Well, who knows, Gary? It might still be there. If I disappear altogether you know who's responsible;)

the_imperialist and The Shoe like this.
  4. der_ingenieur

der_ingenieur New in Town

Very nice hat, and my size..... too bad it's so cold at the moment, could justify more easily if this was a winter hat. Will think about it.

steur likes this.
  5. steur

steur

bump

6. steur

steur

SOLD

7. The Shoe

The Shoe A-List Customer

Well that’s a relief. The longer it was there, the closer I was to parting with more of my hard earned yen!