Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hat People Tan Newsboy New! SOLD

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Hi all. I'm currently trying to thin out my hat collection, so I have decided to offer a few of my hats here.

I am offering a brand new, never worn tan newsboy made by Hat People. I bought this one earlier this year because I was interested in trying a tan linen cap. Upon receiving it, I just didn't like the way I looked in it.

This cap has a 22 5/8" circumference, and has a deep cut styling. (Please see http://www.hatpeople.com/direct/catdirect.html for further details. Look under the "touring cap" section)

I paid $40 for this hat, and would like to get $30 out of it. However I will accept offers. Please PM me with any questions or offers. Once I have an offer, I will get a shipping quote. Thanks!

HP_1.jpg

HP_2.jpg

HP_3.jpg

HP_4.jpg

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Bump

I have decided to include shipping with this one. $30 will get it shipped Priority Mail to the buyer's front door.

Even if your head is not 22 5/8" in circumference, there is a safety pin attached to the back of the hat (see photo) that you can remove/use to make small adjustments in size.

This hat is very well made, I just don't like the way it looks on me. Please email with any questions.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Sorry that's not my size. Nice looking cap. I've got a brown wool cap from the "Hat People" which is one of my favorite caps. It's really well made and if you carefully remove the label it can pass for a period hat easily. I like the fact that their caps don't have any kind of backing in the brim which makes it easy to stuff in your pocket when you don't feel like wearing it. Oh, and I don't work for them. Really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points