Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs: Humidors

Herzen

One of the Regulars
I have two glass topped "100 count" humis that are for sale. Both are in fine condition but haven't been used in a while so would need to be reseasoned. $20+shipping each. I can post pics if there is an interest.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I have two glass topped "100 count" humis that are for sale. Both are in fine condition but haven't been used in a while so would need to be reseasoned. $20+shipping each. I can post pics if there is an interest.
Please get some pictures of them posted! Thanks!!!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Interested in the other (walnut) one. Drop me a line on the postage to UK please. If not a silly cost I'll run with it. Thanks. Paddy.

lo_mein_chow

New in Town
Herzan

I cannot send PM's at this time(?) so send me a PM with details and I will respond.
as I indicated PayPal is preferred, but I can pay however you prefer.
thanks

Herzen

One of the Regulars
I think you need to have 15 posts to send (or receive, apparently) PMs, so start posting!;) I've never been paid via Paypal, so if possible I'd prefer check or money order. The other humidor shipped for around $15, so $35 total should cover it. Once you get to 15 posts we can finalize the details.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails