Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lee Trevor Motorcycle Leather Jacket, Large

Lee Trevor motorcycle leather jacket.

Throw in an offer, whatever you feel the jacket is worth to you.
Would really make me happy if this went to someone who will wear it. It's a REALLY great jacket!

Very high quality, cool looking, heavy motorcycle jacket. Cool details all over. Functional, lots of pockets, features, etc. These things would cost a grand here in Europe back in the days.

Super heavy leather in natural tan color that is showing through the black finish / over-dye. Early LT's were horsehide. I'm thinking this one is too.
Quilted cotton lining.
Five pockets at the front, two in the lining.
Side laces for waist/body adjustment.
Etc...

All the patches and decals is how the jacket was originally sold.

Worn but in great condition!

Little wear has been added to the artificial distressing the jacket received in the factory and other than the creases, I really have nothing to point out as a visible sign of wear, let alone an issue of ANY kind. Top coat (or finish) has been applied very lightly to achieve this distressing effect that will only look better with wear.

There's some wear to the lining as you can see on the photos though it doesn't seem to have weakened it. Should last you a long time.

I broke the original pig-iron main zipper pull but replaced it with a better and much nicer looking one.

Other than that, the jacket is in a fantastic condition all around. All hardware works. Pocket bags are whole. Clean inside and out.

Tagged L (Large) but I'd say it runs more like an XL so please be guided by the measurements below...
  • Armpit to armpit width (P2P): 65 cm / 25.5"
  • Shoulder width: 55 cm / 21.5"
  • Hem width: 55 cm / 21.5" (adjustable +/-)
  • Back length (without collar): 67 cm / 26"
  • Sleeve length: 63 cm / 25"
Selling it only 'cause it's way too big on me & for good karma. PM me with any questions. Click on any of the images to zoom in. Thanks!

20210220-111250.jpg

20210220-111258.jpg

20210220-111321.jpg

20210220-111327.jpg

20210220-111341.jpg

20210220-111416.jpg

20210220-111444-0.jpg

20210220-111455.jpg

Not crazy for patches but I like this...cool look to it . GLWS

Not everyone's thing of course, I'd normally prefer the jacket without patches but in this case, they're actually very nicely done, being in the same color tone as the jacket & the whole thing works really well. I even dig the Williams graphic on the back.

I want this!!

Well, let's talk! :D

Sale fell through. So okay, 'cause of the confusion, $150 plus shipping. Only for TFL people.

Bump! You can still have a cool, high end jacket that isn't that same ol' thing everyone and their dog are wearing.

How much is USA shipping? If youre even shipping here

I will happily ship worldwide. Shipping to the US is same as the other way around, which would amount to $60. It may come out more as it's a very heavy jacket but let's make it a nice, round number.

Still looking for a new owner. Vanson grade quality with pretty much infinitely nicer leather at this point, considering what Vanson sells under Comp. weight nowadays.

So people ask and want to buy but then give up. Don't be scared of this jacket, it's really good and it's really not junk. These were pricier than Aeros when new and even Aero used to sell a few on their Sales page when they still sold jackets by different makers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112