Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs. Levis vintage 1930s two tone leather jacket. Aero made. Brown 36

Daddyash1

New in Town
This is a brown steerhide leather 1930s-style jacket was made for levis vintage clothing (LVC) by Aero Leathers of Scotland for the 2003 collection. It has a copper coloured lining. It has a half belted rear, two side pockets and one external buttoned chest pocket.

The jacket is in fantastic condition tho has been worn and shows signs of wear mainly around the collar although I did hear that aero made some distressed versions so maybe it was like this all along? ( I am the second owner so bought it secondhand off eBay. ) also some of the stitching is coming lose around the button holes. I would imagine this is an easy cheap repair I never got round to it as it never bothered me as the jacket buttons up fine.
It also had some very thin shoulder pads in which I had removed, as it fits better without them, so there is some new stitching inside the jacket a very neat job done by professionals.
It is a size 36 and a typical slim 1930s fitted style. Quite a rare and collectable item.

Measurements taken jacket layed flat buttoned up
Pit to pit 19"
Sleeve shoulder to end of cuff 25"
Overall length top of collar to bottom measured on back 26"

Please email for photos sorry don't know how to post them on here from my iphone.

I am looking for offers £300 or around plus postage or collection ( I am in sheffield. Uk)
American classics recently had a used one up for £500.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21