Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lewis Leathers Aviakit Rarity Monza Leather Jacket Size 40

Pulpropi

New in Town
Here comes an absolute treasure under the hammer. I've been thinking back and forth for a few years now,
but just too many Lewis Leathers one-offs in my collection.That's why one of them is going today.
This is an original Lewis Leathers Aviakit Monza from the 1970s in incredible condition and with the rare vintage turquoise leather colour. This jacket was replaced in 1978 by the Super Monza, which has undergone a few changes to date.
The side adjustment straps were moved to the back and a sleeve pocket was integrated.
Without doubt, the 445 was one of the most popular Lewis Leathers jackets of the late 1970s.
Sir Anthony Hopkins wore a Super Monza in the 1986 film "The Good Father".
The jacket is absolutely intact. The leather is super nice and well cared for, no holes, tears or other damage. All the zips are still the original ones and work perfectly.
A jacket of this age in such beautiful condition is really extremely rare to find.
I had the jacket with me on a visit to London, took it to the legendary Lewis Leathers store and got quite a few pats on the back from the owners.
The jacket has 2 zipped side pockets and an inside pocket with a zip.
The sleeves also have zips. The width can be adjusted using the double buckles on the sides.
The size is an English 40 and has the following measurements. All measurements taken with the jacket closed and laid flat.

Chest width from armpit to armpit: approx. 52 cm
Shoulder width at the back from seam to seam: approx. 47 cm
Back length without collar: approx. 62 cm
Waistband width adjustable at the bottom: approx. 49 cm
Outer arm length: approx. 64 cm

I am happy to sell this rare piece, but only if the price is right.
It's not a distress sale or anything.
New price today at Lewis London with a waiting time of 25 weeks is approx. 1200,- CHF without customs and shipping and no longer in this rare version. I was very lucky to acquire it from an acquaintance in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The previous owner's address is still neatly written on the inside of the pocket lining. That's just the way it was done, it was or is a small fortune for such a piece.
So friends of good taste. Here's your chance to buy a real piece of English cult!
Want 650,- US fo this beauty, inkluding wordwide shipping from switzerland with tracking number.
Payment via Paypal "Friends and Family".
Have fun!

lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (9).jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (8).jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (7) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (6) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (5) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (4) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (3) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (2) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke (1) - Kopie.jpg
lewis-leathers-aviakit-raritat-monza-lederjacke - Kopie.jpg

Pulpropi

New in Town
NEW!!! 580,- US fo this beauty, inkluding wordwide shipping from switzerland with tracking number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner