Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Limited Edition John Lofgren Combat Boots in teacore Shinki horsehide size 9.5

HarryLime

Familiar Face
I'm selling my sold out, limited edition John Lofgren Combat boots in teacore Shinki horsehide in size 9.5 Originally purchased from Standard and Strange a few months ago. I can no longer find them on the S&S website, but here is their IG post about them: https://www.instagram.com/p/CaF_HVrBaoF/ As stated, these will not be restocked.

Here's also a link from the Lost & Found website: https://shoplostfound.com/products/...-boots-black-shinki-hikaku-tea-core-horsebutt

I've only worn them about 4 times. NO teacore is showing through on the boot itself. The much thinner tongue is showing some teacore, but it was like that the very first time I tried them on. Original retail price was $1130.

Price: $1,000 net to me, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees.

Located in NYC.
IMG_0909.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0910.jpeg

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0913.jpeg

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg

jtavan

New in Town
Kind of surprised at the lack of action on this. If I didn't already have the same boots, in the same size, I'd buy them off you. They're my favorite boots of all.

Damon141

Practically Family
Kind of surprised at the lack of action on this. If I didn't already have the same boots, in the same size, I'd buy them off you. They're my favorite boots of all.
They are beautiful boots no doubt about it but the lack of action is because boots don’t hold value, there is a guy on Grailed that has been trying to sell a pair of Lofgren M43 Roughout in the same condition and they are half this price. It’s best just to keep boots if they fit or expect a loss.

HarryLime

Familiar Face
They are beautiful boots no doubt about it but the lack of action is because boots don’t hold value, there is a guy on Grailed that has been trying to sell a pair of Lofgren M43 Roughout in the same condition and they are half this price. It’s best just to keep boots if they fit or expect a loss.

So, a different style of boot, in a clearly cheaper and more widely available leather, in a full different size, in more worn condition...

Thanks for your contribution to my sales thread!

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
So, a different style of boot, in a clearly cheaper and more widely available leather, in a full different size, in more worn condition...

Thanks for your contribution to my sales thread!
No worries. Those are amazing boots worth what u are asking. High quality boots like that hold value and someone will grab them up in no time. You might consider posting them on Style Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto